Raccoon Control Facts:
- Raccoon breeding season is Late January to Early February.
- Raccoons have on average 3 to 4 young a year.
- Raccoons are the most destructive animals we encounter.
- The Raccoon does approximately 22 million dollars of damage each year in home owner insurance claims.
- Once a Raccoon takes residence in your home, it will not just leave.
- Raccoons are very territorial and will defend their "home" with great vigor.
- An average size Raccoon averages 22-30 lbs.
- Raccoons can be found nationwide, in all cities, in all counties.
How do I get rid of raccoons? Simple, have a licensed wildlife and raccoon control specialist come in and remove it for you, Raccoons can be very aggressive creatures and are a very common carrier of Rabies. Only an experienced person with the right equipment should attempt to perform a raccoon extraction. The odds of being bitten are extremely high.
Some interesting Facts about Raccoon Control and Damage:
- Most damage comes from the Raccoons entering the attic of a home.
- They damage insulation, duct work, sheetrock, wiring and other components vital to the house.
- Raccoons can cause damage to yards and mulch beds, by digging for beetles and grubs.
- Raccoons that are defending their homes will often kill household pets, such as dogs and cats, in order to protect their young.
If a Raccoon is found to be living in your home or is tearing up your yard to get to the many grubs they love to eat, give us a call today. We will handle your Raccoon problem in a timely and economical manner and we are sure you will be pleased.
Raccoon Removal from your home's vents is a very common request for all Raccoon Control Professionals in the spring and winter. Around the middle of March the Raccoons migrate back to their homes to start pairing and mating. The female Raccoon has an instinct to "nest" and looks for any suitable place to raise her young. Your vent is one of the most secure place for her in your home. This can be noisy for you as you hear them constantly moving, scratching and vocalizations coming from your vent. They must be removed very quickly before the babies hatch.
Raccoons will often knock over and feed from trash cans, and leave your property scattered with garbage. Raccoons are generally known for the nuisance they become. One of the major requests we receive all year round is for Raccoons nesting in vent pipes. This is a big problem and should be addressed immediately. Raccoons are one of the dangerous creatures we deal with as they are often carrying the possibilities of diseases, rabies, mites and other health hazards. Raccoons are not desirable to have inhabit your home.
A qualified Raccoon Control Company should offer:
Raccoon Control and Raccoon Removal offer location and assessment
Guaranteed Raccoon Exclusion and removal
Pinpointing entry points and the problems they may cause
Guaranteed Raccoon Exclusion
Sealing potential openings with wire screening and/or caulking
All Raccoon control and sealing materials constructed of high quality materials
Our trained Raccoon control technicians remove Raccoons and their nests and prevent stress or injury to them. This is also a practical and economical approach. Inhumane killing and the use of pesticides for Raccoon control is illegal in most areas of the country. Removing breeding Raccoons may leave the babies to die in your building, attracting bugs and parasites, causing further, unnecessary and dangerous health risks. The removal of Raccoon carcasses is a time consuming, costly process.
We also offer commercial Raccoon control, Raccoon proofing including netting, Raccoon spikes, electrical track and other commercial Raccoon control products and their installation.